Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
The CI Leader is responsible for actively supporting lean cultural change within the dedicated business area(s). He/she facilitates and actively participates in the implementation of the LEAN CI projects and initiatives and will be responsible for planning, executing, and controlling their implementation.
- To analyse business processes, identify and plan the process continuous improvement possibilities (offshoring, insourcing, re-engineering) and reduce non-value-added activities from them
- To coordinate and support the business area’s improvement activities, projects or workshops such as:
- value stream mapping and optimization (current state, future state, implementation)
- standardization and simplification (process documentation, standard work definition)
- practical problem solving (root cause analysis investigations)
- 5 S (workshops, audits, daily activities)
- Monitor the change implementation and report on progress
- To support the organization in rolling out LEAN CI through:
- theoretical and practical training
- provision of lean tools/methodologies/project support
- compliance with lean tool standards
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in quality, process, industrial engineering
- LEAN CI know how, and practical application (min 2 years)
- Experience in use of project and process management skills (min 1 year)
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in working with diverse group of people across organization
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead LEAN CI improvement sessions
- Proficiency in English
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 28.11.2019.