- During the launch of new product, be responsible for the CNC programing review and the specification review. Be responsible for the CNC process design, including the Engineering A Form, BOM, Process Flow Chart, Cost assessment form, etc.
- Adjust the CNC programing, calculate and update the cycle time;
- On sample delivery, be responsible for standardization of the process technics and give training to the operators;
- Tracking the quality of the new product, adjust the technics to meet the quality requirement;
- Solve any technics issues during production;
- Optimize the technics to improve work efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majored in Machining, Mechanical relevant, etc.
- 3-5 years-experience in CNC is preferred;
- Proficient in CNC programming and selection of cutting tool, the G code programming and M code;
- Familiar with the CNC equipment operation and maintenance (Mitsubishi and Frank, Siemens systems)
- Skillful in UG10.0, Master CAM, CAD and other software;
- Have knowledge about IATF 16949, SPC, MSA, FMEA, APQP, PPAP;
- Good command of English, can use English as working language.
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu