Seeking Customer Care Champions
Hello there Folks! To introduce ourselves – we are Aterian, a tech progressive fast growing E-Commerce Company founded in 2014. Like most young companies we had a humble beginning, with nothing more than an ambitious idea to change the way E-commerce works! Today, we are proud to say, we have multiple successful brands to our name and hundreds of talented people working for us from all over the world!
The majority of our Brands are Home Appliances for everyday people. As Tech Enthusiasts we do our best to keep up to date with systems, programs and apps that are designed to help our customers and our employees.
We believe in going above and beyond for our customers and really providing them with a friendly and caring service. We don’t believe in a “one-size-fits-all” approach when it comes to customers, instead we treat customers like human beings - we listen, empathize and understand their unique problems and we always do our best to give them the optimal solution.
As a multicultural company, we believe in diversity and equal opportunity for all of our employees. We have an ambitious, young and fast-paced Team and our Work Culture can be described as fun, down-to-earth and always up for jumping on a call with a cup of coffee!
- Handling incoming calls and voicemails
- Handling emails
- Handling incoming chats
- Participating in the occasional Team Building ?
What we are looking for:
- Great English – most of our customers are from the US, so fantastic written and spoken English is a must. You don’t have to sound like your native tongue is English, but your grammar needs to be on point, and you need to be able to speak English clearly.
- Team Player – always ready to lend a hand to a colleague and go an extra mile
- A person that wants to grow – we provide regular trainings all year-round, so we will give you all the necessary skills and tools, you just need to be willing and ready to apply them to your work.
- Proactive – as mentioned, we are a very fast-paced environment, we work hard so we can play hard, so we are always looking for people who are going to do their best, throw in ideas and grow together with us.
- Techy and well versed in the art of using a computer – You don’t have to be a computer whiz, but knowing how to use G-suite, Microsoft Package (Especially Excel and Word) and operate a computer on an intermediate level is a must.
- Relevant Working Experience – You don’t have to have direct customer service call center experience, but it is a must that you have a background is something relevant like – retail, hospitality etc. Anything that is customer-based.
- Professional – Working with people is not easy, but we need someone who is tolerant and ready to listen to feedback and grow from mistakes. We all like each other here and we do not tolerate any fights or attacks amongst employees – that means no gossip, name calling or any other type of unprofessional behavior.
- Must be ok to work later during the day. – As most of our customers are US based – our working hours are from 4pm to midnight Belgrade Time.
- Experience in Customer Support/Service for the US Market.
- Knowledge in Spanish – As we are looking to expand, this skill is highly desirable.
What we offer:
- A 2 week long onboarding training with a battle-tested Trainer that will get you up to speed on everything. After those 2 weeks are up, you will get an additional 2 nesting weeks to acclimatize with working on emails and chats before we put you on calls.
- Regular 40 hours a week. 5 working days, 2 days off (if we can cater the schedule to your needs we will!). No additional hours, no staying up late to finish up.
- 45 minute lunch breaks during your shift
- 2 weeks of vacation (10 working days) after 6 months.
- 4 Personal Day Offs you can take year-round no questions asked.
- Growing opportunities – as mentioned, we provide constant trainings and one-on-one conversations. We even have a few people dedicated just to helping our Agents improve. It’s in our best interest to provide you the best possible help so you can do well.
- Job opportunities – If you work hard enough and well enough, there is always a chance you can climb up the metaphorical ladder. We are always looking for bright new talent in all aspects of our company.
- Monthly incentives – if you work well enough and your numbers match our expectations, we will award your hard work with a bonus.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 37 E 18th St New York