WHO WE ARE:
Level99 is an Esports marketing agency with headquarters in London and offices in Belgrade and Los Angeles. Founded five years ago, it has since worked with the finest clients in the industry; Red Bull, Overwatch League franchises NYXL & Vancouver Titans, ESL Worldwide, H2K, EA Sports, and G2 Esports among others. We were also the founders of OG Dota 2. A legendary line-up that went on to become the only team to win four Valve Majors and The International (black to back in 2018 and 2019). Core values we respect:
- Critical Minds
- Respect & Trust
Esports creative agency. We burn.
We are looking for a:
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As part of a hand-picked member of the Level99 creative services team, you will put your artistic ability to work to create visual assets for the best Esports brands in the world. We accept nothing less than work you’d put on your gravestone for people to remember you by. Our standards aren’t just high, they’re otherworldly.
Every member of your team will be different and expected to bring their personalities to work every day. You’d be joining The Avengers of Esports marketing.
No work will be the same so prepare yourself for an unpredictable environment. Whether it be shooting in the gorgeous natural locations or in the middle of the most crowded streets in the city, you’ll be expected to bring your own style to every piece you put your name on. Delivering breathtaking work for our clients is what we do every single day. In addition you may be tasked with working on the Level99 brand.
You need to be God-like on your camera pan shots as well as on the camera framing. Extra points if you’ve played games your whole life and see games, comics artwork as the next level in visual communications. We do.
This is a full time job with flexible working hours in our kick ass office in Belgrade, Serbia.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with directors to determine all aspects of shots
- Choose and set all the needed filming equipment
- Arrange cameras and examine angles to achieve the best shooting outcomes
- Test camera movements
- Shoot scenes according to guidance and requirements
- Film quality footage
- Collaborate with other team members
- Report and resolve any technical or practical issues
- Provide creative input to scene planning and implementation
- Collaborate with lighting and technical staff
- Edit footage as needed
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Proven experience as camera operator
- Hands on experience in operating relevant filming equipment
- Ability to understand and follow camera scripts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of filming and capturing footage
- Excellent color vision and hearing
- Excellent physical stamina
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An office environment surrounded by some of the most accomplished Esports veterans worldwide
- A very non-conventional office space that will be stocked with food and drinks all day long, no matter what time you’re around
- A big screen and consoles set up for anytime you feel like you want to kick back, play some games and enjoy yourself
- The chance to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in Esports with industry vetrans from across the world and a team that knows how to have a good time
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant skills required
- Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog or online album)
- Be willing to complete a test when requested to do so
Deadline for applications: 27.03.2020.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, , Exmouth House, Office 413; 3-11 Pine Street, EC1R 0JH London