Poslovi.infostud.com koristi kolačiće kako bi vam pružao najbolje korisničko iskustvo. Nastavkom korišćenja sajta smatraćemo da ste saglasni sa korišćenjem kolačića. Saznajte više.

Carrier Sales Representative

Evennon d.o.o.

Beograd

25.01.2022.

ugovor puno radno vreme

As a Carrier Sales Representative, you will focus on finding and managing new and existing third party carriers, identifying their strengths, and matching them with existing lane needs. In this role you will be responsible for sourcing and procuring new carriers, determining capacity and availability, negotiating contractual details & rates, while ensuring professional and consistent communication.

In order to successfully perform on this position, the in-depth knowledge of transportation market trends, analytical thinking, and relationship management expertise would be an advantage.

Responsibilities

  • Generate and identify new carrier network opportunities
  • Promote and leverage carrier relationships
  • Match customer demand(s) with quotes for their freight-related inquiries
  • Analyze customers’ needs and offer personalized solutions
  • Develop carrier relationships to secure freight coverage options
  • Build strategies that will result in increased sales and stronger partnerships
  • Solve complex problems and is the main contact for all the accounts’ communications
  • Negotiate transportation rates, issue rate confirmations and dispatch freight
  • Perform track & trace functions to ensure on-time deliveries to customers
  • Organize and manage daily shipments
  • Collaborate with team on pricing strategy and account implementation plans
  • Conduct research and perform competitive pricing analysis
  • Ability to effectively communicate proposals and negotiation options at management levels
  • Ensure vital pricing controls and monitors to enable and drive optimum pricing performance
  • Develop, evaluate, implement and monitor pricing strategies and models based upon near-term business and competitive market dynamics
  • Approximately 80% of your time you will be working with carriers in a sales/operations function from the inside basis. The other 20% of your time you will be dealing with inside sales in new customer relationships.

Qualifications

  • Experience with negotiating contracts
  • Experience with acquiring and executing RFP / bid proposals
  • Experience with and / or ability to learn a variety of TMS / CRM platforms
  • Experience working with 3PL brokerage
  • Outstanding problem solving and leadership skills
  • Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for customer services
  • Advance time management and organizational skills
  • Experience working with asset based carriers in either operations, procurement, or sales capacity (preferred)
  • 1- 2 years experience working in Transportation or Logistics in sales (preferred) 
  • 1 - 2 years Experience working in related sales or high pressure sales roles (preferred)
  • Proven track record of successful relationship building experience 
  • Ability to thrive under deadlines, drive results, multi-task, and work with a sense of urgency
  • Capable of working independently as well as collaboratively across the company

We are offering:

  • Additional sails training to brush up your skills 
  • Professional equipment and working environment
  • Opportunity to join our international, steadily growing, team

If you think you are ready for this step in your career, click the bottom below and apply! We are looking forward to your application. 

(Only resumes written in English shall be eligible.)

    Evennon d.o.o.

    Evennon is a well established leader in the fields of logistics and transportation. We have been on the market for over 5 years and are proud of our international team of professionals.

    Više o poslodavcu

    Podelite na društvenim mrežama

    Direktan link do oglasa

    Prijavite problem sa oglasom

    Ukoliko postoji problem sa ovim oglasom (netačne, neažurne informacije ili slično), molimo vas da nam ga prijavite ovim putem.

    Vaš komentar je vidljiv isključivo zaposlenima sajta Poslovi.infostud.com. Ostavljanjem komentara na ovaj konkurs nećete konkurisati na oglas.

    Oglas za posao je sačuvan...

    Da li želite da dobijete podsetnik na email pre nego što vaši sačuvani oglasi isteknu?