Magnitude is a Cloud-based 3PL Technology Startup focused on redesigning and innovating the Transportation and Supply Chain Industry. Our main mission is to reduce waste in the transportation sector by optimizing it with automation and machine learning technology.
As a Carrier Sales Representative, you will focus on finding and managing new and existing 3rd party carriers, identifying their strengths, and matching them with existing lane needs. In this role you will be responsible for sourcing and procuring new carriers, determining capacity and availability, negotiating contractual details & rates, while ensuring professional and consistent communication.
- Generate and identify new carrier network opportunities through research, analysis, and discovery
- Promote and leverage carrier relationships to sell proprietary platform, to grow carrier network base
- Match customer demand with quotes for their freight-related inquiries - Analyze customers’ needs and offer personalized solutions
- Develop carrier relationships to secure freight coverage options using a pre-qualified carrier database
- Build strategies that will result in increased sales and stronger partnerships
- Solve complex problems and be the main contact for all your accounts’ communications
- Negotiate transportation rates, issue rate confirmations and dispatch freight.
- Perform track & trace functions to ensure on-time deliveries to customers
- Organize and manage your daily shipments
- Collaborate with your team on pricing strategy and account implementation plans
- Conduct research and perform competitive pricing analysis.
- Ensure vital pricing controls and monitors to enable and drive optimum pricing performance to meet business objectives
- Develop, evaluate, implement and monitor pricing strategies and models based upon near-term business and competitive market dynamics
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Experience acquiring and executing RFP/Bid Proposals (Preferred)
- Experience with and/or ability to learn a variety of TMS/CRM platforms
- Strong ability to learn new technologies quickly enough to make intelligent decisions.
- Experience working with 3PL Brokerage
- Ability to identify, report and execute on recurring problems.
- Outstanding problem solving and leadership skills. (Preferred)
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for customer services.
- Willingness to be available after hours and weekends.
What's in it for you
- Starting Base Salary - 700.00$-2000.00$ (Depending on industry experience) + Aggressive commission structure. No draws!
- Ability to advance your career quickly; far faster than a traditional 3PL broker
- You can make a difference from day 1; your influence will be all over the company's future growth, policies, and procedures
Technology Company focused on disrupting, redisigning, and innovating the Logistics & Supply Chain Industry.Više o poslodavcu