About HMD Transport:
HMD Transport is an asset backed freight brokerage based in Chicago, IL servicing all domestic modes of transportation in North America.
With over two decades of experience, HMD Transport is an exciting, multicultural, friendly, and fast-growing place to work. We promote a positive, encouraging and lively work environment which translates into a better experience not only for our employees, but also our clients and customers.
To find out more about HMD Transport, please visit https://www.hmdtransport.com/
HMD Transport is currently looking for a talented and experienced Freight Broker to join our brokerage team based in Belgrade.
As a Carrier Sales Representative / Freight Broker you will play a fundamental role at HMD Transport by identifying, sourcing and developing strong business relationships with carriers to achieve revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
What Kind of Candidate Is Suited For This Opportunity?
- At least 1 year of experience in the USA trucking industry as freight broker;
- Knowledge of geography, roads, and metric system of the USA;
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal;
- Team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills;
- Service oriented individual with effective Customer interaction skills;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and reorganize workload in order to meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment.
What Would Be Your Responsibilities?
- Booking freight with Carriers while obtaining and negotiating competitive rates;
- Develop new and grow existing Carrier network (lead generation, calling prospective trucking companies and referrals)
- Nurture long term strategic Carrier/Broker relationships;
- Cooperate with our Customer Sales Reps to offer quotes to current and prospective clients with current market trends;
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality;
- Resolve freight discrepancies in a timely manner;
- Tracking & Tracing with support from other team members; and
- Collaborate with other members of our team to deliver quality results.
What Can You Expect?
- To work in a modern, pet friendly office in New Belgrade on the bank of Danube River;
- To have private health insurance sponsored by the employer;
- To have a paid time off (PTO) + paid holidays;
- To be recognized for your contribution and your hard work, in an environment that supports work-life balance;
- To be part of a fun, energetic and casual work environment;
- To have a competitive salary + bonus program;
- To have a great referral fees.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Kej Oslobodjenja bb, New Belgrade
Schedule: Monday to Friday
If you would like to join our team and your profile fits with the above requirements, please apply here and send us your resume.
Maximum confidentiality is guaranteed!