NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
TITLE: Cash Management Specialist
LOCATION: Belgrade, Serbia
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for identifying factors that will deliver SLA and improve forecast accuracy
- Proactively seeking information needed to improve forecast accuracy
- Analyze daily to improve cash efficiency of Cash Points / Branches
- Monitoring network to manage Cash Points running out of cash and determining whether additional cash is warranted
- Aim to ensure that the cashpoints (ATMs or branches) are serviced in a way that they do not run cash out while also utilization rate of delivered cash is as high as possible in order to approach optimal cost considering the given circumstances
- Responsible for managing cash point activation and deactivation in the system
- Preparing and sending out daily ATM load schedule to vendors / customers
- Using bulk cash ordering tool to determine and send daily bulk cash order to vendors / customers
- Monitor daily compliance in terms of scheduled and emergency cash replenishments
- Maintain records of all reporting for analysis
- Defining and ensuring adherence to cash forecasting processes
- Responsible to provide Level 1 support (how to question) to the agents in the center and the rest of region, if applicable
- Responsible to provide Level 2 support (basic operational processes that are not working correctly) for all systems in the region, if applicable
- Working with Technical Consultants in identifying and reporting system level problems
- Maintaining healthy relations with external & internal customers by managing their requirements
- Be the responsible for performance management, training, talent review and reward to build a high-performance team
Key Hiring Criteria
- Requires good Communication & Analytical Skills.
- Proficient in MS office tools
Graduate in any stream
Helpful to have
Experience with a bank, armored car company in cash management, branch operations, or cash operations is preferred
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
NCR d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Španskih boraca 75
- PIB: 107153981
- Matični broj: 20764406