You are proactive individual who is dedicated to constant improvements of your business!
You are highly motivated, strive for excellence and you transfer the same values to the team!
You are positive that your ideas and contribution will make the difference and bring positive change!
Here is an opening for you!
Have a look at the details of the job listed below and send us your CV:
EKO Serbia a.d, member of Hellenic Petroleum Group, which operates through a retail network of 55 petrol stations in Serbia under the EKO brand and plans to further expand, with the aim to offer top quality products and services in all parts of Serbia and all segments of the oil and petroleum products market.
- Possibility to learn and develop within our organisation, locally and internationally
- Possibility to show initiative
- Possibility to apply the know-how and skills in order to professionally execute the activities related to the advancement of business processes and improvement of company’s business applications
- Stimulating working atmosphere
- Dynamic international environment
- Responsible for the food portfolio and the coffee shops;
- Fulfills the annual business plan for the food portfolio and coffee shop;
- Ensures the realization of the objectives of the Company in terms of margins of the food assortment and coffee shops;
- Organizes the optimal offer of food products at EKO Mini Markets, as well as of the assortment of coffee shops;
- Develops and maintains contact with suppliers of food products and coffee shop assortment in the local market and negotiates the supply of their goods at the best possible conditions;
- Studies price movements and market conditions;
- Proposes and establishes the prices of the food product portfolio and the coffee shop assortment, and prepares the decisions on prices;
- Coordinates with suppliers the delivery of goods to gas stations and evaluates the quality of their services;
- Maintains and monitors the Central Registry of products;
- Organizes promotions for the portfolios of food products and coffee shop;
- Takes care of the compliance with the management principles of the relevant category at Mini Markets;
- Takes care of the implementation of Company policies related to the sale of goods at Mini Markets;
- Takes care of the compliance with the overall processes and procedures of the Company;
- University degree in Economics, Management, or related educational field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in category management or relevant sales position, preferably in an FMCG industry and international environment
- Flexible and proactive personality
- Detailed-oriented person with organizational agility
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team working ability and strong communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
- Good computer skills (Excel, PPT)
Join us NOW and help us shape the top professionals team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
EKO Serbia a.d. abides to the Law on Personal Data Protection. Prior to sending your CV, please read the privacy statement on the following link:
If you are confident that you meet the above stated requirements and you are interested in developing your career in a dynamic international environment, please email your CV in English.
EKO Serbia AD
Kompanija EKO SERBIA a.d. je članica poslovne grupe Hellenic Petroleum, energetskog lidera u Grčkoj i regionu jugoistične Evrope.Od 2002. godine, kada je kompanija osnovana u Srbiji, svi zaposleni, kako u direkciji, tako i na benzinskim stanicama, napornim radom i stalnim zalaganjem, teže da ostvare postavljeni cilji – dostupnost proizvoda i usluga kompanije na teritoriji cele Srbije. Ono što je tada bila vizija kompanije u nastajanju, danas je realnost – EKO brend neosporno…Više o poslodavcu