CONFIDA Belgrade was founded in 2003 and is part of CONFIDA SEE, an international tax advisory, auditing and consulting firm with offices in Southeast Europe and 30 years long history.
CONFIDA Consulting d.o.o., Belgrade advises international companies doing business in Serbia and supports its clients in starting their operations in Serbia.
CONFIDA has experience in a large scope of services supporting clients from all business domains to consolidate their international legislative, international payroll and tax obligations using their cutting-edge accounting software solutions and securing the highest quality standards in the areas of international tax planning and cross-national group audit.
The key to our success in Serbia lies in high level of services and exceptional technical skills and knowledge of our team, which perceives the specific needs of each client.
In particular, our success is based on the knowledge and commitment of our employees, who assume responsibility and are ready to meet new challenges and tasks every day. We offer you the opportunity to contribute your skills and abilities – be it during your studies, after graduation or with already acquired professional experience.
Life at CONFIDA
At CONFIDA we offer attractive development opportunities. Our core values include commitment and a sense of responsibility towards the clients as well as mutual respect, trust, and integrity.
The company’s remarkable success comes from the dedication and competence of its employees.
Employees are offered interesting jobs in a motivated, dynamic, and friendly team as well as attractive career and advancement opportunities for payroll specialists, accountants, tax advisers and auditors with performance-related pay. Professional training is as much a concern to us as individual personal development of employees, who are accompanied by a mentor (partner or team leader).
CONFIDA looks for entrepreneurial-minded individuals with a willingness to perform, pro-activity, problem-solving skills, flexibility, and team spirit.
Work life balance. Your family is just as important to us as your professional development. We take care of our people and their families. In order to enable our employees to combine work and family life, we offer different working models and provide our staff with opportunities for further professional development.
For the purpose of business expansion we are announcing the following vacant position:
To enable us to support our growth, we are seeking talented and experienced audit professionals, who have an eye for detail, can “think outside the box” and who have a passion for their profession. More specifically, you will need to demonstrate that you are able perform the following responsibilities:
- Support and participation in the implementation of audit procedures;
- Verification of financial and external client’s annual reports;
- Submitting reports and recommendations based on audit findings;
- Reporting and consulting services based on audit findings;
- Knowledge of international accounting and auditing standards;
- Supporting management in drafting documents for the client’s needs;
- Reviewing internal accounting controls;
- Analytical ability in identifying audit findings.
- Education – minimum bachelor’s degree in related field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in audit company;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Certified auditor’s license issued by the Chamber of Certified Auditors;
- MS Office proficiency (Advanced Excel);
- Knowledge of Audit Methodology Software (Tickmark would be considered as an advantage);
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly self-motivated candidate with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving;
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of information.
- Competitive and performance-based salary,
- Personalized development plan,
- Continuous education and training,
- Local and international career opportunities,
- Flexible working hours,
- Opportunity to work remotely,
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere,
- Team-building activities
Join our team and make a difference!
Confida Consulting d.o.o.
CONFIDA CONSULTING D.O.O je međunarodna savetodavna, konsultantska i revizorska kompanija sa mrežom kancelarija u Srbiji, Hrvatskoj, Sloveniji, Bosni i Hercegovini, Makedoniji, Kosovu, Albaniji i Crnoj Gori. Stranim investitorirma u Jugoistočnoj Evropi pomažemo sa svim finansijskim i poreskim pitanjima koja se javljaju tokom njihovih investicionih projekata u regionu i Srbiji. U sve globalizovanijoj ekonomiji savetujemo klijente iz svih oblasti poslovanja i razvojnih faza. Od kompanija koje tek…Više o poslodavcu