SAUDIA AIRLINES is one of the largest Airlines in the Middle East and a World class Sky Team Alliance airline that seeks
To prepare, cook and present dishes for First & Business Class guests in-flight and ensure that the food preparation tools and place are always hygienic and clean
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Demi Chef De Partie
- Experience in 4/5 star hotels is desired
- Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine is preferred
- To consider Cruise liners Chefs based on their experience/exposure
- Pastry only experience is not accepted
- Intermediate English knowledge is required (to present the certificate if applicable)
- Must have pleasant personality and appearance.
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed written skills
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team, reporting to the Cabin Manger (CM)
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to demonstrate organizational skills, reliability
- Must be enthusiastic and guest-focused
- Cultural awareness and flexibility
- Creative and Innovative
- For safety reasons to reach overhead stowage candidates must be able to touch 212 cm standing on tip toes
- MEDICAL INSURANCE (Employee and dependents; as per SAUDIA policy)
- ANNUAL LEAVE (30 Days per Gregorian Year)
- TICKET PRIVILEGE (Employee and dependents; as per SAUDIA policy)
- HOUSING (Provided accommodation or 3 Basic Salaries Min. 15000.00 Max. SAR 45000.00 as per SAUDIA policy ANNUAL INCREMENT Based on Performance as per SAUDIA policy)
- ANNUAL BONUS (Based on Performance as per SAUDIA policy)
Interested Candidates with above qualifications will have to send scanned valid documents in English electronically, which include: (CV) Curriculum Vitae with a photo, copies of completed school certificate translated in English and scanned Passport or National ID card.
Screening Location: Each eligible applicant will be invited for preliminary screening in Belgrade.
Final Interview: Belgrade, Serbia
Base: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Deadline for applications: 29.03.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno