Since the seventies, guests have come to Regent Hotels and Resorts for serene and sensational stays. At each resort, you’ll find a team of professional and genuine hoteliers who bring together luxury living and deliver the best of personal service.
Regent Porto Montenegro brings this idea of discreet luxury to the beautiful Adriatic shores.
The hotel is the heart of Porto Montenegro, super yacht marina. It consists of 3 accommodation wings: Venezia, Aqua and Baia. We are proud of a beautiful pool podium overlooking the magnificent Boka Bay, Spa facilities and five Food & Beverage outlets: Murano restaurant - which brings casual, unhurried luxury to the forefront; Library Bar – our sophisticated bar; Gourmet Corner - patisserie and bakery; Pool bar – a casual Italian Riviera ambiance bar; and Onyx Bar and Garden by Beluga – a luxurious and glamorous new venue.
Your day to day
Your responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides the necessary accounting expertise to the Hotel and its representatives, in order to assist the decision making process.
- Responsible for the accounting coordination and completion of the reporting activities of the Hotel; analysis and interpretation of statistical and financial information to prepare financial statements and review performance against comparable periods.
- Enforcing & establishing adequate controls for all revenues, cost monitoring and cost control, protection of assets and inventory value.
- Providing accounting guidance in the formulation and implementation of the hotel business plan and departmental budgets.
- Assist the Director of Finance in the monthly closing, reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities of the Hotel, ensuring the production of complete, accurate and timely information.
- Cooperate with the Owning Company financial department representatives to achieve common target of providing accurate and complete submission of statutory accounts.
- Performs monthly review and follow up of Capex spending and other financial KPI’s.
- To be sufficiently knowledgeable to be able ensure the integrity of the local financial statement and that this is aligned with local legislation and reporting standards (IFRS) where appropriate. This includes the responsibility for the management and reporting of all legal, audit and corporate tax and indirect tax issues for the Hotel.
- Ensures that internal controls are adhered to, to adequately review the integrity of the financial records and processes at a hotel level. This includes a monthly review and Balance sheet reconciliation
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required by the Operator or by Owning company.
What we need from you
- University degree
- IFRS knowledge
- Prior experience in similar level accounting roles
- High degree of accuracy in bookkeeping
- Organized and systematic; paying attention to details
- Controlling skills and knowledge of controlling and reporting tools and systems
- Advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages
- Understanding of Back and Front Office systems (Opera, Micros), keyboard experience, and use of Electronic Cash Register machines, Restaurant and Bar knowledge with balancing of figures
- Autonomous and able to work under pressure
- Team player, respectful of organization and rule
- Great sense of confidentiality
- Planning and prioritizing skills
What we offer
- Job in the beautiful coastal town in Montenegro
- Great team to work with
- Competitive salary and other benefits (fixed salary, service charge)
- Various learning and development programs
- Cross hotel opportunities within IHG
- Employee rates for IHG hotels worldwide
- One meal per shift, laundry for uniform
If you are looking for job and you want to grow with us, we are looking forward to your application. Kindly provide us with your detailed resume in English electronically. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PM Hotels d.o.o.
Hotel Regent Porto MontenegroViše o poslodavcu