Kempinski Hotel Adriatic Istria Croatia
A prestigious five-star luxury seaside golf-and-spa resort, located in the Umag countryside in northwestern Istria, the Kempinski Hotel Adriatic Istria features 186 rooms and suites, a private beach, a 3,000 sq m spa, event venues and meeting spaces as well as innovative cuisine and memorable dining experiences in two top restaurants, as well as an 18-hole championship golf course. Priding itself in providing excellent service to its customers, the hotel is a leading employer in the Istria region developing its talents worldwide within the Kempinski family.
Join us and discover a career crafted by you!
The Chief Engineer plays a key role in ensuring the efficient operation of the Engineering Department, supporting all other operating departments. This includes supplying services as required by the entire operation and maintaining equipment, building, and grounds in optimum condition.
- Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance of the real estate
- Represent the engineering function within the hotel’s executive committee
- Ensure the production and supply of energy at all times
- Coordinate and supervise contractors to ensure compliance with specifications and the hotel’s procedures in regard to the guest contact and safety
- Optimize maintenance costs
- Participate in projects, track renovation projects
- Accept all kind of necessary maintenance tasks
- Propose operating budget and investment budget
- Select end recruit suitable employees for the department using prescribed set of policies and procedures
- Conduct monthly departmental meetings with the team in order to review the monthly achievements and areas for improvement
- Conduct annual performance evaluations
- Comply with all Kempinski company policies
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Engineer in a technical HVACR, architect or equivalent
- Very good knowledge of building techniques: heating, ventilation, plumbing, electricity, automatic operation
- Minimum three years’ experience in an Engineering Management position at a 5* luxury international hotel chain
- Previous resort experience
- Successful experience in a position of responsibility including management of staff
- Experience in the maintenance of buildings and facilities HVACR
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language - beneficial
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Engineering administration system
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential. Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
MK Group je holding kompanija koja predstavlja sinonim za 35 godina uspešnog i održivog poslovanja. Našu pokretačku snagu ne čini samo tim od 7000 zaposlenih, već i više desetina hiljada poslovnih saradnika. Zahvaljujući korporativnom upravljanju i stabilnoj saradnji sa svim relevantnim partnerima, kompanija je tokom svih ovih godina postala lider u tri ključne oblasti poslovanja: agrar, turizam i bankarstvo. Tokom gotovo četiri decenije uspešnog rada, proširili…Više o poslodavcu