Function: Finance & Controlling | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
As support for global functions in the Finance and Controlling area, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of the company's growth.
- The position has worldwide interface to different internal departments (especially purchasing, quality, segment controlling, manufacturing sales and legal department), as well as to customers and suppliers
- Analyses and structures the claim regarding engineering, contractual/legal and commercial aspects
- Finds constructive and innovative resolutions of the claim, e.g., include decision for and execution of comprehensive technical analyses, tests and re-validation of components and systems
- Leads or supports the negotiation with customer and/or supplier as well as with other institutions (e.g., mediators, arbitrators)
- Responsibility for the database (eClaire) including correct and aligned entries and the relevance of data
- Elaborates and executes Settlement Agreements and closes the claims
- Reports status und results of clams to Business Unit Management
- University degree in Law, Business Administration, Engineering or similar field
- At least 3 years of experience in controlling and/or purchasing area in an international company, preferable in Claim Management
- Strong knowledge in project management and leading of virtual internal teams
- MS Office advanced
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o / Plant Novi Sad
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu