We are Clarivate. Our vision is to improve the way the world creates, protects and advances innovation, and now we’d like you to be part of our future.
Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property.
Clarivate Futures is our brand-new internship program, designed for students in their last years of a relevant bachelor’s degree program and are eager to contribute and learn from our 8,000+ data analysts, product experts, consulting partners and content specialists in 40+ offices in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific regions.
Through our immersive program, our interns actively contribute to our mission of advancing innovation in a collaborative and truly global way. You’ll be empowered to explore your passions and achieve your goals and bring your solutions and ideas to life, and supported to grow your abilities and skills.
We now have 6 exciting vacancies in our Marketing and Communications team, based in our Belgrade Centre of Excellence.
What will you do:
- Gain hands-on experience in developing, delivering and measuring our global brand and demand marketing campaigns, developing the start of your marketing career in a real-world environment
- Learn from over 130 digital, communications, social media, content, automation, brand, and product marketing specialists
- Access our Senior Leadership team for career development advice and coaching
- Benefit from self-service training tools to develop skills and knowledge
- Must be a recent graduate or final year student in an Economics, Business, Marketing, Communications Faculty or similar
- Proficient in English
- Experience in working at pace and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail, growth mindset
- Basic understanding of a Marketing organization and metrics
- Willingness to learn, curiosity and energy
- Six months paid internship
- Paid lunch in the office
- Access to learning platforms
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing international company
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CPA Global, Part of Clarivate
CPA Global, part of Clarivate, is a global leader in Intellectual Property software and tech-enabled services, serving over 12,000 law firm and corporate customers every day. Our commitment is to give IP professionals the information, insight and technology they need to manage the world’s ideas. We operate at the heart of the innovation lifecycle, providing the actionable information and insights our customers need to make critical decisions with speed and certainty. We arm innovators with unique ... Saznajte više
"If I was asked what is the one most important quality a good employer should have, I would without any hesitation respond with “care”. It is the true and authentic care that sets the foundation of all ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA