About the role
The Client Director is the person that is accountable for the ongoing growth of a portfolio of global clients through strategic account management of existing business and delivery of new business opportunities. The key metrics for the role will be year-over-year growth of the client account through the discovery and selling of new business leading to the achievement of in-year billed revenue and new business within the assigned portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to
- Create and maintain the client ‘Account Plan’ based on the clients’ strategy and business needs;
- Protect and grow revenues by identifying new opportunities that grow TMF share of wallet;
- Engage sales specialists, other internal stakeholders, and service delivery managers as needed to help drive transactional sales opportunities by ensuring that appropriate resources are engaged;
- Be a senior point of escalation for operational and tactical issues that need to be resolved on their account portfolio;
- Senior point of contact for regular interactions with the client senior management and TMF local offices;
- Works in conjunction with the client to create an effective global governance structure supporting the customer needs and growth & to help clients overcome challenges;
- Puts the client at the heart of everything we do, ensuring exemplary ‘client experience’ at all times;
- Collaborates and drives change in an international matrix environment across a broad set of cultures and business disciplines;
- To connect, manage, and sell to clients with a strong growth agenda;
- To identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, to grow revenues and products;
- Undertake an account portfolio business plan, that identifies opportunities for growth within the Client base and defines a clear strategy with supporting action plans to deliver sustained revenue growth;
- Identify key resources and investments necessary to underpin this plan;
- Proactively plan and implement strategies for contract extension or renewal to avoid RFP risks;
- Proactively identify opportunities for adding new services and either directly propose and close these growth opportunities or enlist the support of sales specialists through the Sales organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have demonstrated strong client-facing and sales skills, a good understanding of Accounting and Tax/Payroll/Global Entity Management processes, and an eagerness to build up your career within a global client-centric organization.
Ideally, you meet the following hiring criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional qualification;
- 5+ years of account management or business development-related experience, with a good track record of delivering services;
- Strategic and analytical thinking while action-oriented;
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to sell new services, through ‘relationship selling’ techniques and approaches;
- Ability to collaborate and to drive change in an international matrix environment across a broad set of cultures and business practices.
- Flexible and able to thrive in fluid environments, without the need for rigid structure;
- Can clearly articulate the client’s key business drivers and needs at all times and provide the appropriate solution;
- Experience in basic Project Management principles;
- Self-organized with appropriate time management skills;
- Able to travel internationally when required meeting Clients face to face;
- Able to work in English (additional languages would be considered as a plus).
Why join us?
Make an impact: Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business, as well as give back to the global communities we operate in.
Be part of OneTMF: Work alongside dedicated and professional colleagues; collaboration is key and we believe in getting the job done together.
A world of opportunity: Enjoy flexible working arrangements and the limitless learning and development opportunities we offer via the TMF Business Academy.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
TMF Group je globalna kompanija koja se bavi pružanjem finansijskih usluga internacionalnim klijentima. Osnovana je 1988. godine u Holandiji i tokom narednih 20 godina poslovanje se proširilo na globalni nivo. Danas, TMF Group posluje u preko 83 zemlje širom sveta i ima 125 kancelarija. Fokusiramo se na pružanje specijalizovanih i za poslovanje bitnih finansijskih i administrativnih usluga koje našim klijentima omogućavaju lakše poslovanje na različitim geografskim lokacijama. TMF Group-a u Srbiji ... Saznajte više
- RAD OD KUĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE