LVH is a leader in the ultra-luxury home sharing catering to world-traveling high net worth individuals, their family, and business associates through a network of thousands of full service homes in over 100 international destinations.
Under the general supervision, the Client Relations Coordinator will provide direct support and liaison to the Experience Director and CSR Manager to perform related work as required.
- Support the Client & Experience teams in managing all aspects communications with Guests across channels (Phone, Email, Chat)
- Maintain comprehensive Guest Profiles
- Create and manage Requests through lifecycle
- Assist with creation of Service Proposals including contacting Suppliers and Pricing
- Work with Product team to maintain Supplier Profiles
- Support accurate and timely entry of related expenses
- Competitive base salary (900EUR - 1,200EUR pre-tax per month) & bonus plan commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefit plan
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- 3+ years client focus experience with hotel, travel, concierge & executive support
- Experience with luxury or high net worth clients is preferred but not required
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong experience with CRM, Google Suite and other organizational tools
- Multi-tasking capabilities and work effectively under deadlines
- Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Focuses and works together with team members in accomplishing work objectives.
- Interacts in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions
- Actively appreciates the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and working effectively
- Sets high standards of performance for self assuming responsibility and accountability