Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (FRENCH SPEAKING)
CompuMark, part of Clarivate, provides the industry’s broadest range of trademark research and protection solutions. We enable trademark and brand professionals worldwide to launch, expand and protect strong brands through unmatched global content, expert analysis and tools, and best-in-class service.
We are looking for a Client Service Representative (Brand IP) to join our team.
The Client Service Representative is a trusted advisor who provides phenomenal world class support and customer service to CompuMark clients in Europe and globally. The Client Service Representative is often the first point of contact for clients and provides client focused service with focus on product information and price quotations, order entry, existing order enquiries and billing support.
- Delivers highly superior client need focused service in every interaction with internal and external clients.
- Answers incoming customer inquiries in a timely and client focused manner by phone, email and Live Chat.
- Enters orders into ‘order-to-cash’ system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handles billing inquiries including processing credit notes.
- Logs all client interaction including cases, price quotations and feedback in a Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce.com) in order to drive client satisfaction and revenue retention/growth.
- Proactively identifies upselling opportunities in all client interactions by utilizing client need focused consultation and IP clearance and brand protection workflow expertise.
- Displays a team player attitude both within Customer Service and when working closely with other key departments including Sales, Product Management, Search and Operations.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively within the Customer Service team for more complex queries and escalates when appropriate
- Displays a flexible ‘proactive can-do’ attitude in all interactions.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a client-facing role required
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and eager to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as working independently when required
- Experience in an IP client service organization greatly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Computer literate, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Fluency in French and English is essential. Fluency in Italian, Spanish or German is a plus.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CPA Global, Part of Clarivate
CPA Global, part of Clarivate, is a global leader in Intellectual Property software and tech-enabled services, serving over 12,000 law firm and corporate customers every day. Our commitment is to give IP professionals the information, insight and technology they need to manage the world’s ideas. We operate at the heart of the innovation lifecycle, providing the actionable information and insights our customers need to make critical decisions with speed and certainty. We arm innovators with unique ... Saznajte više
"If I was asked what is the one most important quality a good employer should have, I would without any hesitation respond with “care”. It is the true and authentic care that sets the foundation of all ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA