Client Services Analyst
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun.!
We are hiring!
We are currently recruiting for Client Services Analysts to join our full-time Associate Development Program, where you will join a dedicated and growing client experience (CX) team. This program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading financial technology company!
The Client Services Analyst role
Upon joining the program, you will be introduced to the unique nature of our industry and the markets in which we work and will receive training on key client services skills.
You will also be trained in issue troubleshooting and resolution of complex financial solutions software, client facing support systems and processes which provide the basis of our customer service landscape. You will gain in-depth knowledge and experience of FIS products, solutions and services and will have the opportunity to apply this knowledge to provide excellent service to our customers.
Once you have completed your training, you will begin your role as a client services analyst and will become proficient in the following activities as you progress in your analyst role:
- Analytical tasks, using business, product and technical knowledge you have gained
- Incident handling and management
- Client focus
- Incident support of complex financial or technical issues
- Queue management and prioritization
- Revenue opportunity identification and generation
- Management reporting
- Process improvement
Who are we looking for
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) ideally from a business, finance, technical or mathematics subject
- You have minimum one year of experience in similar roles
- You have a keen interest in both technology and finance!
- You are highly-motivated with a can-do attitude
- You demonstrate adaptability, a drive to learn, and strong problem-solving skills
- You possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- You are a team player
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 18.05.2019.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.
Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.
Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"U kompaniji sam već 16 godina na različitim projektima i pozicijama gde sam stekao bogato profesionalno iskustvo i konstantno se usavršavao.
Dinamičan posao i prijatno radno okruženje, kao i činjenica ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FIT PASS KARTICE
- 4 DANA MESEČNO RADA OD KUĆE
- PLAY ROOM
- FRUIT DAY
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- COMPRESSED WORK WEEK
- PRIVATNO PENZIONO OSIGURANJE
- 27 DANA ODMORA