At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
Since we are continuously expanding our business, we are constantly searching for new talented people to join our Aladdin for Alternatives support team. Here you will be working on resolving various issues for our clients. Being in a technical and client facing position at the same time, you will be a direct representative of eFront. From this position, a natural career progression would be to become a team leader or to move more towards business and become an account manager. On the other hand, if you are a tech-savvy person, you could focus on building your career in programming or becoming a QA.
- Providing support to eFront’s clients and resolving software issues via ticketing system
- Providing analysis of client’s needs and evaluating the feasibility of their requirements
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and fully understanding their needs and business background
- Prioritization of daily tasks based on clients’ needs
- Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Performing client training and supporting solutions, conducting demonstrations and presentations
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Sciences/ Economics/IT/Mathematics
- Similar work experience
- Professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and soft skills
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
In 2019, BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA