MALFINI, a.s. is one of the leading suppliers of promotional textiles in the Czech Republic and in Europe. Our brands MALFINI®, MALFINI Premium®, Piccolio and workwear RIMECK® are distributed to 25 European countries with fast delivery to neighbouring countries. This is facilitated by a modern, fully automated logistics center in Ostrava.
We are currently looking for a new colleague to the Purchasing Department for the position of a CLOTHING TECHNOLOG/DESIGNER.
We are looking for an individual person with attention to detail, who has:
- University education of textile direction,
- good knowledge of clothing and materials construction,
- knowledge of textile goods and textile testing,
- logical and creative thinking,
- systematic, thorough, organizational skills,
- good communicative English level,
- very good knowledge of PC - graphics programs (Corel) and MS Office,
- willingness to RELOCATE to the Czech republic, to Ústí nad Labem.
What would be your job description?
- Cooperation in the development of company’s new products,
- preparation of technical documentation and preparation of documents for production,
- communication with suppliers from Asia,
- business trips to Asia to the production territories,
- coordination and management of custom production,
- checking, testing samples and evaluating of product quality.
What do we offer you in the position?
- Possibility of professional development in an international company environment,
- financial bonuses connected with business trips,
- professional trainings and language courses,
- working in an experienced and friendly team,
- we offer fully secured drinking regime and fruit free at the workplace,
- we will be glad if you participate corporate events, thematic lectures at work,
- you can purchase company products for better prices,
- and we will help you with moving (3 months fully covered accommodation).
Start date: Upon agreement
Do we have your attention?
If yes, please send us your CV in English.
We are an ethical and socially responsible company.
We listen to our employees and invest in their education and satisfaction.
We are a forward-thinking company and as such, we work with cutting-edge technology every day.
We are recipients of Superbrands 2017-2020 Award, in recognition of being one of the most successful Czech brands.
We are a part of the „Green Company“ project.
So, if you feel like a suitable candidate, send us your CV. We are all looking for a new colleague!
- Češka Republika, Inostranstvo, Jankovcova 1569/2c, Prague