Cloud Administrator / System Engineer
The ABZ Reporting team is growing and we need you!
We are looking for an experienced cloud administrator. Candidates must be able to administer and customize cloud services offered to our customers. We practice software development using highly modern technical frameworks and agile development methods. Now we want to offer our products as a cloud based service to our customers. You will collaborate with people from development team and sales persons.
ABZ Reporting GmbH is a leading software company in E-Reporting headquartered in Darmstadt (close to Frankfurt) / Germany. We are specialized in delivering products and solutions for automated business reporting based on the international E-Reporting standard XBRL. Software we are producing have high requirements on processing performance. Our core software ABRA TE is used to handle a large number of highlydemanding XBRL documents, and it is used by public authorities and ERP software vendors. ReportFactory is used by some of the largest companies in Germany to produce their company reports. ReportFactory Analytics is used by banks to analyse digital balance sheets for risk analysis.
- Build the infrastructure to offer our products as a cloud service. Being in charge of the whole cloud infrastructure (maintenance and its further development):
- Administrate our cloud infrastructure
- Up or down scale resources
- Control server resources and backups
- Present meaningful reports on performance, utilisation, failures
- Help administrate our internal services
- Document your work
- Automate reoccurring tasks
- Strong team player, but can make decisions autonomously when required
- Strong sense of responsibility for services, offered to our customers
- Fluent verbal and written English knowledge
- Cloud infrastructure:
- Containerisation of Java servlet applications
- Docker and Kubernetes administration
- Internal infrastructure
- LAMP administration
- PHP patching customizing
- OpenVPN /LDAP administration
- Wordpress administration
- Server virtualisation
Your next concrete tasks
- Plan and execute the cloud offering for our product ReportFactory
- Sync OTRS support contacts database with data from vTiger CRM
- Help with the launch of our new Wordpress website
What we offer
- Casual and relaxed, yet professional working conditions
- Possibility to get hands-on experience with top-notch technologies and methodologies
- Further professional development
- Open-minded to your ideas and suggestions
- Competitive salary
- Home Office
- Job can start right away!
- Full time / Part time models possible
ABZ Reporting GmbH | Otto-Hesse-Strasse 19 T1 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Deadline for applications: 27.10.2019.