Interested in a hybrid role that is both technical combined with a consultative approach?
Are you passionate about helping customers on their journey to cloud digitalization?
Are you motivated by working in a learning environment where we always strive to be the best in our field?
Apply to be the new Cloud Architect for Crayon Serbia!
Crayon is a leading player in Cloud Consulting & Software & Cloud Economics with a focus on Optimization, Transformation & Compliance. We specialize in enabling customers in all industry sectors with complex local, regional, and Global IT estates. As specialists, we have solid partnerships with all the major software vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, AWS, Adobe, Symantec, and VMWare. We are passionate about paving the way for our customers' digital transformation journey, and with our unique tools and skilled team members, we optimize their ROI on complex technology investments. Our flat management structure promotes an innovative and results-oriented culture where everyone gets the opportunity to be an integral part in developing our services and products. Thus far, we are a team of more than 2000 colleagues, spanning 35 countries around the globe that collaborate across borders and time zones to deliver customized IT solutions and ensure our customers' digital transformation journey is successful.
As a Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for working together with customers or partners to scope requirements, design solutions and act as the technical team member for delivery of Cloud projects. You will have close dialog with stake holders at our customers and partners acting as the technical interface between the customer and Crayon/Partner local/offshore delivery teams. Our customers are large enterprises to mid-size companies, partners and independent software vendors seeking to capitalise on utilising Microsoft solutions. You will be expected to deliver migration projects and assist in delivering managed services leveraging on existing frameworks and services established by the global Crayon team as well as delivering customer specific projects and deliverables. You play a role in delivering input to the roadmap of the Crayon Services offerings.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Delivery of Microsoft solutions consulting services focused on implementing and advising on secure solutions for our customers and partners
- Design and implementation of customer/partner-specific services and standard services made available from globally distributed delivery teams
- Acting as Trusted Advisor for our partners and customers regarding delivery of Azure solutions including identity management and security
- Liaison with strategic partners vendor partners
We envisage you to be a highly motivated self-starter, with a high sense of responsibility and quality, and an eye for detail. To succeed in this role, it is important to have effective time management skills, and that you enjoy working on new topics and staying current with Microsoft solutions. As you will be building both internal and external relationships with all levels of stakeholders, efficient presentation and communication skills are needed. Furthermore, we appreciate it if you are a problem-solver with the ability to work independently, as well as with others.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Ideally, 5+ years of IT experience in Microsoft consultancy
- Microsoft or AWS administrator or solution architect certificate, as well as practical experience with the Microsoft platforms and/or Cloud administration and design
- Proven track record of designing and working with enterprise systems
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure and service migrations, integration, and integration strategies
- End to end delivery of Cloud-based solutions
- Experience working in teams to develop migration plans, project deliverables
- Location for this role: Belgrade, Serbia
- Languages required: Professional level English, written and spoken
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct selection.
- Visa requirements: Must have a visa/work permit for Serbia. We are looking for someone that is already based in Serbia and that could start relatively quickly. If you are located outside of Serbia, please detail in your application when you plan to move to Belgrade and when you can start.