Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to TietoEVRY. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both the private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
In this role, you will belong to the Credit Solutions and Services department.
We help banks and financial institutions digitalize and automate the entire credit value chain from first customer interaction to administration, enabling banks to lower the cost of administration, improve process efficiency and shorten time to market. With 20 years of experience in the lending software industry, we have built a large team of experts and an extensive footprint of customers across the Nordics and Europe. Establishing deep customer partnerships, we incorporate customer requests and feedback directly into the future development of our software.
This process of continuous improvement creates productized solutions that can be implemented immediately at a fraction of the cost and with none of the risks of bespoke solutions.
Do you want to develop yourself to become a black-belt DevOps Engineer?
You have experience of technical development within software products – you must understand the context where good software is built. You are used to working with different stakeholders and you know how to package products. You might have done incremental changes or taken leaps and bounds – the importance being that you have made architectural decisions that you have had to live with, and those decisions have not acted as deterrents but rather enablers onwards. You have a zest for new technologies and in what way they can be additives to already complex environments, e.g. increasing flexibility and simplicity.
Come join our FinTech success story! We are reinforcing our department with more knowledge and strength. If you have a solid experience for this role and a strong commitment within business and IT, you might be the one we are looking for!
If you do not already have a black belt, you will get it here with us at TietoEVRY. We have a culture of active sharing.
Our expectations for the role DevOps engineer are:
- Cloud management - Microsoft Azure and AZ-certificates are major plus!
- Infrastructure-as-Code & Configuration-as-Code principles in practice
- Automated delivery pipelines, build, deployment, and test automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components on cloud infrastructure – continuously improved
- Resource and environment monitoring, tuning and hygiene
- A zero-trust security approach
- Automation of everything
- CI/CD and a push towards releasing code more frequently
- Keeping the documentation fresh (articles, diagrams, data flows, etc.)
- Authoring knowledgebase articles and driving internal knowledge sharing
We expect you to follow the team’s guidelines
You must have the right attitude and mindset to provide energy and value to your team. Therefore, the points below must feel obvious.
- Important that we have fun!
- It’s okay to fail!
- Deliver daily and with high quality – Create small user stories!
- Automate everything that needs to be done twice!
- Test and code reviews!
- We all are responsible for the quality!
As a person, you are:
- Team player
- Energetic, Proactive and Open-minded
- Taking ownership of your results and delivered quality
- Always challenging status quo and drive actions for change
- Passionately drive execution to add customer value
- Agile Mindset
- Willing to learn – Fast Learner
- Passionate about Product Engineering
- Share knowledge and experiences
As a DevOps engineer, we offer you:
A possibility to deepen and widen your understanding around the Credit solutions and services domain. Possibility to work with highly competent and great colleagues. With us, you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have good ideas, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing.
Welcome to an exciting journey. TietoEVRY creates a digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success.
Let's build a brighter future. Together.
For further information
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your application electronically we evaluate candidates continuously.
For additional information please contact hiring manager Dragan Ivanovic at email@example.com.
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success. Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries. Our Belgrade team is now almost 100 persons working with banking and leasing solutions in a vibrant and stimulating…Više o poslodavcu