We are looking for a: Cloud Engineer
We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and London we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Cloud Engineer to join our team!
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for architecting, developing and maintaining cloud-based infrastructures. You will also be responsible for providing technical and architectural guidance to our team.
The Cloud Engineer is expected to be well versed in working with the most common cloud providers, should have experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools and know the current development and deployment approaches for cloud based applications.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Technical expertise in managing multiple projects simultaneously across multiple platforms (eg: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience in designing and building web application environments on AWS, including services such as Fargate, EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar, in a cloud environment.
- Experience with development and deployment pipelines and tools including Git, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Linux system administration.
- Proficiency in developing scripts and scripting languages.
- Confidence in spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- A computer science background.
- Experience with Apache Hadoop, Apache Kafka or similar technologies.
- Experience with high performance / high availability web applications.
- Experience of working in teams.
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
We are experts in the industry
We have a 10 years long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing and operating digital products and helped clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine and iOT
We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organised to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
We Provide you with various employee benefits
Work flexibilities such as: remote or office work , flexible work hours, up to 27 days of vacation per year, depending on your length of service, as well as private health insurance. From this year onward, we are going to introduce personalized benefits.
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact only short-listed candidates. We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and the technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, successful candidates will receive an email with our offer.
Mi smo Computer Rock, multinacionalna softverska kompanija, osnovana 2015. godine, koja danas broji preko 120 zaposlenih i posluje u Londonu, Cirihu, Hamburgu i Beogradu. Našim klijentima pružamo usluge razvoja softverskih rešenja koje su potpuno prilagođene njihovim ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Sport i rekreacija
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme