eFront is a leading software provider of solutions dedicated to the financial industry with a recognized expertise in Alternative Investments and Risk Management. eFront’s solutions serve over 850 customers in 48 countries, including major companies in the Private Equity, Real-Estate Investment, Banking, and Insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Dallas, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Luxembourg, Belgrade, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing.
In 2019, eFront was acquired by BlackRock and integrated with Aladdin®, its investment technology, bringing together public and private asset classes to deliver the industry-leading multi-asset investment platform.
The eFront Environment
Team up with a global team of developers, quality assurance experts, and business analysts to build, enhance and improve technology solutions in the very exiting alternative assets, venture capital industry! This is a tremendous opportunity to grow as a technology professional and gain invaluable functional knowledge within the most exciting capital market in the world.
About the role
eFront (a part of BlackRock) is looking for an experienced CloudOps Engineer, who will be responsible for developing and executing deployment packages for deploying, automating, monitoring and supporting high-availability systems and applications in AWS and Azure environments. You will be part of our team, which will provide 24X7 support for mission critical applications and systems hosted by eFront for our customers. You will participate in the continuous improvement of our production and staging/QA environments.
What you will be doing:
- Develop scripts and utilize industry standard tools for Windows system automation for creation and update of virtual machines using Powershell, terraform or similar technologies
- Perform hands-on server infrastructure support in large enterprise environment
- Architecting systems with automation for security, scalability, reliability, and performance, requiring minimal work direction
- System administration, server patching, supporting upgrades and resolution of production problems in a timely manner
- Act as a liaison in meetings with development groups, bringing an operational perspective to the SDLC and identifying operations deliverable, dates and architecture changes as needed
- Collaborate with developers, vendors and other groups within eFront (BlackRock) to implement new cloud based services
- Interact with internal customers supporting external customers to provide world-class production support
Your skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining system automation environments
- 5+ years of experience with Windows Server administration in co-located facilities, managed virtual, and/or in public and private clouds
- Participate in our 24X7 on-call rotation - Ability to work after office hours as the need arises for support and deployments
- Ability to demonstrate skills and knowledge in industry-standard tools for system management and monitoring
- Unwavering operational focus to provide excellent service to our 'customers'
- Highly motivated teammate who contributes to the operational maturity of the team
- Creative problem solving skills that require minimum supervision
- Documentation skills that use tools like Visio, Sharepoint, Powerpoint, Excel
- Knowledge of eFront solutions is a plus
- Great interpersonal skills both written and oral
- Master’s or Bachelors Degree (Information Technology or related field) preferred
- Deployment Exposure with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Windows Powershell or SCCM
- Development and system administration tools as Wireshark, Fiddler, IIS FRT, Sysinternals, SQL Tracing, powershell, terraform, etc.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
In 2019 BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA