Commercial Reporting and Office Manager
Field of Work: Marketing & Sales
Location: Vienna, Vienna, AT
We are looking for a commercial reporting and office manager (m/f/d) in full-time and permanent position to support our team in Vienna in the commercial department of South East Europe (KWS Austria Saat GmbH).
This position is responsible for supporting the implementation of company objectives, values, strategies and standards in each of the subsidiaries of the South East Europe Region (SEE) as well as the office management of KWS Austria Saat GmbH.
Your tasks include:
- Performs collection, data analysis and preparation of the reports for the SEE region.
- Prepares deliverables related to various business areas: Sales, Marketing, Finance, in communication with Country managers, Sales and Marketing managers.
- Assist in Budget planning, Business reviews and Marketing planning activities.
- Initiates and coordinates process improvements by introducing new or further developing the existing KPI.
- Assist and support projects implementation in the Region by means of controlling, supplying documentation, collecting and correcting the data.
- Meeting related organizational activities, such as creation of agendas, presentations, documentation and follow-up as well as organization of company events and business trips.
Contribute your potential:
- Completed business studies and first practical experience in this field are advantageous.
- Ability to work independent, across multiple cross-functional teams and in an international environment.
- Experience designing, performing analysis, and modeling/optimizing business processes.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate.
- Fluent German and English skills are mandatory and at least one other SEE languages are considered as strong advantage.
- Willingness to periodically travel within the region SEE (up to 10%).
What we offer you:
- We give you the opportunity to gain comprehensive insights into an internationally operating company as well as their decision-making and improvement processes.
- True to our motto "Make yourself grow", we would like to promote your personal and professional development and let you participate in the success of our company.
- As a basis, we offer you, in addition to modern technical equipment, an attractive salary package including group accident insurance, employee benefits and flexible working hours (mobile working regularly possible).
Make yourself grow as commercial reporting and office manager (m/f/d) at the KWS Group! Please upload your online application (cover letter, CV, relevant references) via our application tool.
In accordance with Section 9 (2) of the Equal Treatment Act, we inform you about the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which is currently € 2,011, - gross on a full-time basis. Willingness to overpay is - depending on your qualifications and experience - given in any case.