DRUM Risk Limited (`DRUM`) is headquartered in the City of London, providing a combination of pre-investment due diligence and risk-management services for the international trade finance markets.
The company is growing and requires motivated contractors, willing to travel extensively on short to mid-term projects/operations. Each project has its own unique characteristics and involves a wide range of commodities and inventory. Contractors are instructed at each assignment, to ensure that they seamlessly contribute to the project and become part of the team.
General role and responsibilities
- quantity and visual quality inspection of the financed inventory
- measuring or weighing using a variety of methods
- supervising the movement, storage of the financed inventory ensuring that it is always auditable
- manage and report quantities transferred or dispatched as instructed by line managers
- daily communication with all line managers
Required Skills & Education
- ability to work internationally on variable (1 – 12) week cycles
- driving license/car considered an advantage
- technical degree is preferable, but not essential
- conversational level of English
- good record keeping and proficiency in MS Excel
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- strong commitment to tasks as given by line managers
- absolute reliability
- ability to work under pressure and in challenging environments
- ability to work in highly motivated teams
The company offers a competitive fee, local allowance and bonus structure, starting from 1100 EURO for the assessment period, increasing to 1300 EURO once accepted as a regular contractor
Accommodation will be provided by the company
Travel and Life insurance where required, will be arranged by the company
If interested in joining an award-winning company, working in international teams then send your CV electronically.
Confidentiality is guaranteed within the meaning of the Act.
Drum Risk Ltd
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, 39 Eastcheap