BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Responsibility for the direct purchase of material in the automotive industry
- Procurement and tracking of Samples
- Optimization and implementation of the procurement strategy for product
- Independent purchase and price negotiations for components and tools
- Selection and development of national and international suppliers
- Analysis of new production technologies and procurement markets
- Develop and execute global commodity strategy that supports the needs of the business
- Interface between project purchasing and product development / R&D
- Completed apprenticeship or study (Bachelor/Master degree) with technical background; alternatively commercial focus
- Min. 5 years’ experience, automotive and/or global experience an advantage
- Professional experience in technical purchasing, in prototype development or in manufacturing technology
- Experience in the automotive industry advantageous
- Technical understanding
- Strong communication skills and negotiating skills in English (German advantageous)
- Focus on get results, hands-on mentality
Note: Please send your applications on English.
Deadline for applications: 28.03.2020.