We are seeking a talented Compliance analyst for a traineeship to be converted to full-time position to join our Serbian operation. The successful candidate will work directly with Compliance managers in Belgrade and New York ensure regulatory requirements are in line with our Clients’ needs. The candidate will be trained in FINRA’s Compliance modules and will be required to pass the FINRA tests. They need to have excellent comprehension of English language and verbal reasoning.
The position requires working directly with Softek’s Compliance officers and advisors in Toronto and New York, making communication and interpersonal skills essential. This is an exciting opportunity to work with and learn from senior and experienced financial and compliance professionals in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Day to day support of compliance officers - document and email proof-reading in accordance with compliance rules
- Proactive management of compliance events alongside compliance officers
- Support for compliance officers in drafting up compliance audit plans
Skills and Requirements:
- High school a minimum requirement. Preference around Law or English Language further studies.
- Advanced verbal and written English C1/C2
- Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and under direction
- Ability to learn and work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Softek is a leading provider of capital and credit management solutions to the global financial markets. Our products are trusted by the world's most sophisticated financial institutions, including global banks, hedge funds, clearers and broker / dealers. Softek has offices in Toronto, New York, Chicago and London, as well as operational and development centre in Belgrade.Više o poslodavcu