Compliance Services d.o.o. in cooperation with Fortrade Limited, a leading CFD brokerage with global presence in various countries, is seeking a detailed focused Compliance Associate.
The Compliance Associate will work and support the Compliance department and other teams internally concentrating on monitoring predominately and other duties that may include:
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Maintenance of up to date policies and procedure.
- As necessary, there may be the need to analyze CDD material provided by clients and assessing whether additional information is required.
- Monitoring client monetary transactions, risks involved and complaint handling.
- Actively monitoring the website content to ensure the accuracy of the content being made available.
- Reviewing financial promotions and analysis for approval.
- Ensure data and record keeping is done adequately and saved safely and in a compliant manner.
- You will have 1-2 years’ experience working in a Compliance function, ideally working in a financial environment.
- A solid understanding of legislative, legal and compliance frameworks and regulated environments is a distinct advantage.
- Have an up to date understanding and awareness of compliance rules and directives.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Be a committed team player with strong communication skills
- Excellent in both speaking and written English.
What can you expect from us?
- Right candidate will receive extensive training and be given an opportunity to grow and develop in a regulated firm that emphasizes a good working culture with good benefits.
- Working in a driven, professional and pleasant international office environment
- Integrity, flexibility, commitment and a bright future in a top segment of business that is getting more and more popular every day.
To apply for this role, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted listed candidates will be contacted.
Compliance Services doo Beograd (Palilula)
- Srbija, Beograd, Vojvode Micka Krstića 1
- PIB: 110529359
- Matični broj: 21359548