An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join a forward-thinking compliance department for an established business in the i-Gaming sector.
This is a full-time and permanent position.
The role may include occasional travel.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collect, collate, analyse and present information in line with the requirements, policies and procedures.
- Compiling of due diligence documentation.
- Be responsible for compliance across the company
- Be the single point of contact & support for compliance matters with stakeholders
- Act as a communication point with the regulator ensuring compliance processes are in alignment with external legislative requirements.
- Proactively help drive the new client on-boarding process
- Ensure that all tasks performed are in line with the set processes and procedures related to AML and KYC flow
- Being proactive in suggesting improvements to workflows, processes and procedures
- Conducting of on-going monitoring reviews to existing clients and making sure that they are inline with the KYC framework
- Maintain an awareness of changes in legislation, regulation, corporate policy or other requirements that may impact on the operation and communicate those changes to colleagues as appropriate.
- Provide support in carrying out internal compliance and monitoring reviews and audits to test that existing compliance efforts are fit for purpose across all markets in which the company operates.
- Undertake compliance training and assist in the preparation of compliance advisory training for the company.
- Provide support to the legal and technical team in compiling license applications / certifications.
- Any other ad hoc support as requested by the Compliance Manager / Senior Admin.
- Degree in Law or equivalent professional qualification
- 2+ years demonstrable experience within international regulatory compliance
- Great attention to detail and methodical approach to recording information and evidence.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with evidence of working with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an administrative capacity in a growing business.
- Ability to compile reports and undertake risk management work within a regulatory environment.
- Some understanding of company structures and legal requirements.
- Ability to manage workloads independently with adherence to timelines.
- IT literacy in Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Counted as a plus
- Knowledge of data protection regulations
- Experience within the gambling industry or similar regulated sector
What's in it for you?
- The job can be any combination of on-location (Belgrade, Studentski trg) and remote work
- Flexible working hours
- You will have freedom to organize yourself and reinvent your role
- Be part of a small but sustainable team that doesn't need investments and grows rapidly and completely organic
- Have mentors that are over 20 years in the gambling world and more than 10 years in online gambling
- Be part of the integrations with the biggest online game providers
Please refer to https://www.esagaming.com/ for more information on our company.
Please be advised that only CVs written in English language will be taken into consideration.
We are looking forward to your application!
ESA Gaming - Predstavništvo EGC Services Limited
Established in 2009 ESA Gaming is a boutique independent provider of high performing gaming products. Licensed and certified in Europe and South America, ESA is rapidly expanding its international client portfolio. Known for its content aggregator and poker, ESA Gaming has switched its focus to mobile in more recent times. EasySwipe™ is a lightweight HTML5 mobile-first game family that integrates seamlessly into sportsbooks allowing users to enjoy the best quality casino games without disrupting…Više o poslodavcu