Headquartered in Los Angeles – CA, Wonder Dynamics is an innovative AI company that’s building a deep learning technology to change the way visual effects are made for film and television.
Wonder Dynamics is looking to add a Computer Vision Engineer who is an expert in visual and deep learning to join our team in Novi Sad, Serbia. You would work directly with a founding team on research and implementation of various VFX elements into scalable solutions utilizing cutting-edge Machine Learning approaches.
If your interests lie in the cross-section between artificial intelligence and film and television industry, then this is the job for you!
- Create tools and processes that aid in the production of visual effects by applying state-of-the-art computer vision and graphics algorithms
- Develop predictive model for various analysis solutions by using machine learning and analytical techniques
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, quality of machine learning algorithm results, and stability of various systems
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Stay up to date with the state-of-the-art advances in both research and production areas related to the company’s projects
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Experience with 3D geometry, computer graphics or computer vision
- Experience with deep learning frameworks: PyTorch (preferable), Tensorflow
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ or Python
- Research background in the area of computer vision, computer graphics, machine learning, or video processing is a big plus
- MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Ph.D. degree is a big plus
- Willingness to occasionally travel to Los Angeles
This is a mid- or senior-level engineering role and we offer a competitive salary, valuable stock options, and comprehensive benefits that allow individual flexibility for all employees to choose what makes the most sense for their personal situation.
Wonder Dynamics is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent, and open manner.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Železnička 7 sprat: 3 I 4
- PIB: 112219202
- Matični broj: 21629227