We are currently seeking a motivated consultant to participate on challenging transformational consulting projects and to contribute to the delivery of quality services for our diverse clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement.
Your key responsibilities
Our consulting practice revolves around helping our clients effectively optimize business processes and organizations as well as manage their exposure to IT risks. As part of a global team of consultantss, you will advise clients in the areas of process improvement, process automation, data analytics, IT Audit, Information security, IT risks, organizational and system transformations etc. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enables you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities. Main responsibilities will include:
- Active role in project delivery through operational work and communication with the clients
- Work effectively as a project team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Collaborating with other junior team members
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Day to day oral and written communication with external and internal stakeholders
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Skills and attributes for success
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Very strong ambition and priorities related to professional achievements
- Fluency in English language
To qualify for the role you must have
- University degree
- Up to 2 years of experience in business consulting, process improvement and process automation, analytics, IT Advisory, IT Auditor Technology area
- Knowledge in SQL, Power BI/Tableau and similar query languages / data analytics tools is advantage
- Knowledge of technology megatrends (AI, IoT, RPA, Advanced analytics) is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools is advantage
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us until November 6.
Join us in building a better working world.
Ernst & Young d.o.o. Beograd
EY je globalni lider u revizorskim, poreskim i savetodavnim uslugama. Širom sveta imamo više od 300 hiljada zaposlenih koji dele i promovišu naše zajedničke vrednosti. Mi pravimo razliku tako što pomažemo našim zaposlenima, klijentima i zajednicama da ostvare svoj potencijal. Naši zaposleni Naša kompanija globalno promoviše i sprovodi kontinuirano usavršavanje i obuku za svoje zaposlene, kako eksternog tako i internog tipa. U…Više o poslodavcu