The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring Consultant.
Our Delivery-CAS team, which develops and implements modern and future ready custom applications for various industries, is hiring a new colleague for the Consultant position.
What will you do:
- Consulting: Provides expert consulting to the client and internal software teams to ensure the creation of best possible quality of products based on current and future client/market needs and company business plan.
- Business Analysis and Interpretation: Researches and analyses the market and client’s business need and practices, in assigned area. Interprets functional requirements to the internal teams and deals with their additional specification within particular applications (products) in order to fully meet the client’s current and future business requirements.
- Implementation: Contribution to the implementation projects through support project planning, constant communication with client’s management teams, risk assessment, and all other business aspect. Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Sales Support: Provides support in sales and presales in order to ensure additional product delivery opportunities, by contributing to the preparations for the certain area and product.
- Testing: Testing of highly complex tasks in order to ensure quality control of the application modules for internal and external client.
- Training: Participates in preparation and conduction of training organized for users of ASEE product and services in order to ensure utilization of the product and fulfillment of client’s needs and requests.
- You have 5+ years of relevant IT experience
- You have 3+ years of experience in business analysis in the area of document management system
- Your experience in product development will be considered an advantage
- Your experience in building automated tests will be considered an advantage
- Being certified in PMI-PBA or CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) will be considered an advantage
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in the area of computing science (or equivalent)
- You have advanced knowledge of English
- You have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills - the ability to understand and analyze problems and find solutions
- You are a good listener & communicator - able to ask the right questions and correctly understand the information received
- You are good at creating documentation and have good writing skills - creating documents such as use cases and business requirement documents
- You are an independent decision maker - able to make decisions around topics such as requirement prioritization, scope, assessing viability of solutions etc.
- You are a confident presenter - able to present findings and recommendations
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- Additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (Bonus scheme, private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asseco SEE Group (ASEE Group) is one of the largest IT companies in South-Eastern Europe, employing more than 2700 experts in the region. Since the beginning, our company has been focused on developing and selling its own proprietary IT solutions, predominantly for banking and payment, but also offering a range of solutions for telco, utilities and public sector. ASEE in Serbia brings contemporary IT solutions to the market for over 30 years, with a lot of important projects and solutions to show…Više o poslodavcu