At Wolf & Wolf Technologies, you will not find yourself only in the company of the most professional people in the financial industry, but with people who know how to make finance and technology come together as one, as well. We reward dedication, value innovation and support growth.
Wolf & Wolf Technologies is a FinTech hub that focuses on both researching and developing innovative payment processing and banking platforms for the FinTech industry. Apart from that, the company also deals with international payment processing solutions through in-house brands.
With several years of experience, Wolf & Wolf Technologies is one of the few companies in the Balkans that understand the future of financial technology. We would be more than honored to give you the opportunity to show your expertise in one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies providing high-quality payment processing options.
As a Consumer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external parties by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with other team members.
In addition, as a part of the Risk Department, this role will contribute to fraud management, informing relevant parties in case of potentially suspicious consumer activities.
Ultimately, your focus will be on providing excellent customer support during all sales and aftersales procedures.
- Identifying and assessing consumers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/ tools
- Handling complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Providing timely and accurate information to incoming consumer, ordering status and product knowledge requests
- Processing consumer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures
- Keeping records of consumer interactions, processing client accounts and filing documents
- Taking ownership of fraud inquiries, solving them at first point of contact and consulting with the appropriate person as required
- Completing telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service client fraud queries and concerns
- Dealing with consumer data ethically and in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in economy, law or related fields
- Proven consumer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Knowledge of banking/payment services/products
- Consumer orientation and ability to collaborate with different profiles
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills and active listening
- Excellent written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- 25 Vacation Days per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Working in an international team
- Pleasant working environment
- Pet friendly office space
- Working location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that we will only contact short-listed candidates.
Wolf & Wolf Technologies Novi Sad
At Wolf & Wolf Technologies, you will not find yourself only in the company of the most professional people in the financial industry, but with people who know how to make finance and technology come together as one, as well. We reward dedication, value innovation, and support growth. Wolf & Wolf Technologies is a FinTech hub that focuses on both researching and developing innovative payment processing and banking platforms for the FinTech industry. Apart from that, the company also…Više o poslodavcu