SIA is European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets. SIA Group provides its services in over 50 countries, and also operates through its subsidiaries in Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Hungary and South Africa. The company also has branches in Belgium and the Netherlands, and representation offices in the UK and Poland.
Contact Center Operator – SLOVENIAN
- Performs system monitoring trough specified applications and tools
- Raise incident reports, tracks ongoing issues, provides proper and up to date information to relevant teams
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
- Uses established procedures, but have the ability to deviate when needed, and requires only general supervision
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone or email.
- May receive and respond to customer service inquires via mail, fax, or email.
- Working in 24/7 shifts
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of banking & association rules and regulations
- Fluent in Slovenian and English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Ability to read, write, type, complete basic arithmetic, and multi task
- Customer service and research skills required
- Verbal Communication and Phone Skills
SIA RS d.o.o.
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Bulevar Zorana Đinđića 144v, Novi Beograd
- PIB: 103751232
- Matični broj: 20011408