dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. As part of the Emirates Group, dnata ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world.
We are looking for motivated, hardworking and customer-oriented career seekers, who are up for the challenge.
Contact Centre Agent - French language
As a Global Contact Centre agent based in Belgrade, you will be the first point of contact for guests and travel trade partners. You will be responsible for delivering great service in French and English language.
- Provide first call resolution for all customer enquiries and OBE (online booking engine support) through the application of technical expertise in reservations, ticket issuance and re-issuance.
- Comply with set standards of customer service (e.g. quality of speech, call attendance, emails, handling queues, etc.) to ensure customer confidence, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Achieve individual revenue and customer service targets to support delivery of team/departmental targets.
- Support implementation of new technology and work methods to sustain ongoing process and quality improvement processes.
- Keep up to date on products, services, policies and procedures to ensure accurate information and correct implementation.
- Take the initiative to continuously enhance technical skills.
- Be the voice of the brand.
- Maintain data protection and confidentiality for both staff and customers, ensuring attention to detail in all bookings.
- Support other departments as required.
- Adhere to company regulatory requirements such as data protection, data privacy etc.
- Minimum High school education degree
- Fluency in French language
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
- High computer literacy
- Right to live and work in Serbia
We are offering:
- Dynamic, warm and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- A permanent contract with a six month probationary period
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully-paid training
- 40-hour work week
- Working from home as an option
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
dnata je članica kompanije Emirates Group. Osnovana davne 1959. godine u Dubaiju, danas je jedan od najvećih globalnih pružalaca usluga u avio-industriji. Partnerstvo ostvaruje sa preko 300 avio-kompanija širom sveta u oblasti prihvata i otpreme aviona, putnika, prtljaga i keteringa, a bavi se i turističkim ... Saznajte više
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dodatni slobodni dani
- Sport i rekreacija
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Rad od kuće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni