- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Dubai National Air Transport Association – dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. As part of the Emirates Group, dnata ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world.
We are looking for motivated, hardworking and customer-oriented career seekers, who are up for the challenge.
Contact Centre Agent
As a Global Contact Centre agent based in Belgrade, you will be the first point of contact for guests and travel trade partners. You will be responsible for delivering great service, whilst maximizing sales opportunities on every call.
You will be working in a culturally diverse environment, which handles calls from all around the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Provide first call resolution for all customer enquiries and OBE (online booking engine support) through the application of technical expertise in reservations, ticket issuance and re-issuance
- Comply with set standards of customer service (e.g. quality of speech, call attendance, emails, handling queues, etc.) to ensure customer confidence, satisfaction and loyalty
- Achieve individual revenue and customer service targets to support delivery of team/departmental targets
- Support implementation of new technology and work methods to sustain ongoing process and quality improvement processes
- Keep up to date on products, services, policies and procedures to ensure accurate information and correct implementation
- Take the initiative to continuously enhance technical skills
- Be the voice of the brand
- Maintain data protection and confidentiality for both staff and customers, ensuring attention to detail in all bookings
- Support other departments as required
- Adhere to company regulatory requirements such as data protection, data privacy etc.
- Minimum high school education degree
- Fluency in Serbian and German / French language
- Minimum intermediate level of English language skills
- Right to live and work in Serbia
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
- High computer literacy
We are offering:
- A dynamic, international work environment
- Opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- A permanent contract with a six month probationary period
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully-paid Etihad training
Deadline for applications: 18.04.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno