We are a regional HR company operating in the Adriatic countries. With the power of our highly professional and dedicated colleagues, we are committed to drive our clients’ core business forward by providing high quality, customized, full scale of HR solutions and services.
For our Client, Catena Media who is a high-quality online lead generation company within iGaming and Financial Services, we are looking for enthusiastic candidates for the following position:
Content Editor (Swedish)
- Developing of a variety of content in Swedish language (reviews, articles, blogs, emails, etc.) for the multiple websites managed by the company;
- Writing, researching and publishing a variety of engaging, language-specific content for multiple websites, in line with SEO, usability and accessibility best practices.
- Ensuring all content tasks and requests are completed in a professional and timely manner and to a high-quality standard.
- Collaborating and regularly communicating with fellow content team members and other teams to ensure we are all working together to achieve common goals.
- Proactively identifying website issues and/or potential improvements and raising these with relevant stakeholders.
- Other web content-related duties as required.
- Proficiency level in the Swedish and English language.
- Degree in Communication, Journalism, or a related discipline (preferred but not required).
- Experience in writing and publishing Search Engine Optimised online content (preferred but not required).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Great time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to easily proofread and spot any errors.
- Self-motivation skills and the ability to work in an efficient, mature and professional manner, while taking pride in delivering high-quality content.
- Strong creative skills and the initiative to come up with fresh ideas to improve content and to think outside the box.
Selection process will be processed online.
Deadline for applications: 09.04.2020.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu