We're looking for an experienced content writer for a full-time position.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
Clockify is the world #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
About the position
We're looking for a great content writer who will help our users improve their productivity skills, and we rank for as many keywords as possible. We have a ton of topics we want to cover, and we need someone who's both interested in productivity and business topics and loves to write and share knowledge.
In addition to writing skills, you need to be a behavior expert. You need to know how people search on the internet, what they first look at on a page, how they scan it, and how they read long articles.
Your job will be primarily to craft content, which means you'll:
- Take a topic people want to know more about (based on what they search on Google)
- Research the primary topic and related topics
- Create an outline and summarize your findings
- Write an article (or record a video if the topics require it)
- Provide visuals when needed (with the help of our designers)
- Research and write content on a daily basis
- Update and improve existing content
- Make sure the content matches search intent and follows good SEO practices
- Prepare content for different mediums (blog posts, guides, and videos)
- Work closely with other writers, designers, and video editors
Example of what you'll write about
- Time management
- Team communication
- Team collaboration
- Project management
- Task management
- Employee management
- Remote work
- Work-life balance
- Perfect English
- 1+ year of writing experience
- Great written and visual communication skills
- Know how people consume content online
- Interest in productivity and business topics
- SEO and content marketing knowledge
Nice to haves
- Know how to create video content
- Familiar with the software industry
- Familiar with online marketing
What we provide
- 500-900 EUR net based on experience and interview output
- Relaxed and strongly result-oriented environment
- 20 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Srbija, 21101 Novi Sad, Danila Kiša 3V
- PIB: 101692845
- Matični broj: 08344205