We are looking for an amazing writer who can translate unique technical capabilities into compelling business value. As a prolific and talented content creator you will write and produce various types of downloadable content and blogs to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and ultimately, leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and proven writing skills.
Edge Technologies, the foremost expert in visualizing and empowering real-time operations, builds Single Point of Control software that enables large enterprises, service providers, and governments to rapidly coordinate and execute informed decisions based on “the full story.” Our edgeCore cloud-ready platform connects customer’s existing systems and new digital innovations to speed operations, meet goals, and create a competitive advantage. To drive and support our growth endeavors, we need a writer to tell our story across all mediums to drive new customer acquisition and growth within accounts.
- Communicate with teams and create multiple high value marketing pieces each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Grow our subscriber and follower base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Write and edit SEO-driven copy for blog posts, email, white papers, sales collateral, landing pages, customer case studies, and various content needs
- Collaborate with multiple teams (product, marketing, and sales) to support our brand
- Develop content with consistent information architecture, style, voice, and tone
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks and verticals to spread both our brand and our unique capabilities in various vertical markets
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Brainstorm new and creative media campaigns with other members of the sales and marketing team
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for product positioning where appropriate
- Self-motivated – must not wait for “marching orders”
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions and frame creative arguments
- Proven working experience in technical writing with an illustrative portfolio of previous work
- Hands-on experience with multiple marketing outreach techniques (custom emails, social messaging, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary (focus on software terminology)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing pieces that engage, inform, and motivate
- Able to effectively interview team members to extract and document compelling use cases and competitive advantages that will engage prospects.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment
This position is an individual contributor backed by Digital Marketing Manager and Content agency. You will have the opportunity to direct and articulate our marketing message while being exposed to other aspects of the sales and marketing execution.
Position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
For consideration, please send your resume.
- Srbija, Beograd, Kneza Miloša 57
- PIB: 111321831
- Matični broj: 21461857