Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 18,300 people worldwide and reported 2019 net sales of $11.5 billion. Ball is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Ball Corporation is committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.
Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation was originally known for the glass canning jars your grandma used to use. Today, Ball manufactures aluminium packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. In 2019, the company started producing and marketing the first infinitely recyclable aluminium cup – another innovation that demonstrates our commitment to sustainability.
Ball’s largest business is the manufacture of recyclable beverage cans and ends. A lot of engineering and technology goes into making beverage packaging at speeds of more than 2,000 cans a minute. We operate beverage can facilities in the America, Africa, Middle East, Europe and in a few Asian countries – about one in every four beverage cans in the world is made by Ball – and our products are used by the most recognizable beverage brands in the world.
Ball is a Lean / Six Sigma environment – exposure to these tools and methods is preferred.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
Continuous Improvement Supervisor
(Location: GBS Belgrade)
Primary purpose of position:
Develops, trains, and monitors methodologies that improve the cost, quality, productivity, and other critical operational measurements and manages projects and project teams that discover and implement solutions to achieve those objectives. Works directly with personnel at all levels of the organization to support accomplishment of the organization’s goals.
- Learns and develops new methodologies that improve the success rates of improvement activities in accomplishing the goals of the organization.
- Trains personnel in the continuous improvement program at the various skill levels.
- Attends gate review meetings for projects to monitor adherence to continuous improvement program.
- Develops and maintains ongoing tracking of continuous improvement activities in the organization to determine financial impact of improvement activities.
- Participates in and/or leads improvement activities, such as Kaizen events and projects with employees, customers, vendors, and suppliers.
- Ensures appropriate follow-up to improvement activities for continued optimal performance.
- Prepares reports for internal and external customers as required.
- Identifies and incorporates improvement opportunities into the continuous improvement program.
- Communication updates to Global Beverage and Regions on activities and recommendations.
- Initiates, reviews, masters, and follows all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility.
- Ad hoc projects as well as other assignments following the need of company,
- And in relation to the above all jobs that the Employer assigned to him, as well as all the jobs that are specifically agreed in writing form.
Demonstrated Ball Leadership Skills for Managers and Above:
- Inspirational Role Model–Understands themselves and seeks opportunities to learn. Shows composure, responding consistently, openly, and courageously in all situations.
- Authentic Leadership–Demonstrates humility in the way they lead others. Takes a stand for what is right and admits their mistakes.
- Leadership Presence–Inspires trust in the broader organization. Acts on a sense of what the organization most needs to elevate its impact and move forward through complexity.
- Relationship Builder–Listens and empathizes, engages a wide range of people. Embraces peoples’ differences and helps every individual feel special and valued.
- People Grower–Encourages leadership in others and takes risks to help others grow. Champions collaboration across the organization.
- Culture Champion–Consciously evolves the culture to help secure the future of the business. Recognizes where behaviors need to change and how to change them.
- Results Oriented–A desire to make things happen, sets stretch goals, and motivates others to achieve them. Always looking to create a better result for customers.
- Future Catalyst–Communicates a vision of the future that compels others and helps them see around corners. Embraces change, takes risks, and seeks diverse perspectives.
- Breakthrough Strategist–Sees connections others don’t see. Translates this new insight into break-through strategies that open up new directions. Enrolls others in the new.
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992