Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade
- Responsible for timely delivery of contract management services across a portfolio of countries to maximise Quectel revenues and profitability
- You will join a growing team of world class talent delivering growth for our global connectivity proposition.
- You will negotiate contractual terms and conditions with customers and subsidiaries across multiple territories that minimises liabilities and risk, delivers agreed priorities on time, and delights internal and external customers
- Development and implementation of commercial negotiation strategy for connectivity contracts, ensuring maximum value for Quectel throughout the contract duration
- Lead, plan, prioritise and manage the delivery of large and complex contracts across a portfolio of countries in a timely manner to ensure achievement of revenue targets whilst also identifying, minimizing and mitigating risks
- Lead contractual negotiations to ensure suppliers’ compliance with contractual terms to support global customer requirements, ensuring key commercial and operational requirements are reflected within new contracts (for example, invoice dispute procedures, service management procedures, change control procedures)
- Identify areas of commercial and operational risk and communicate recommended options to manage such risk to key internal stakeholders
- Agree contracts that fully support global customer requirements and providing industry leading customer experience.
- Build close relationships with our customers, Quectel responsible teams and legal support
- Lead and manage the contracting process and timelines to ensure delivery of contracts on time and to scope as part of wider customer projects and programmes, including the creation and implementation of successful negotiation plans, strategies and tactics.
- Ensure adherence to all internal governance policies and maintain and develop the contract management database and other systems
- Provide practical and timely contract and commercial advice and support in relation to the business activities
- Lead, develop and maintain effective relationships with 3rd party service providers
- Attend supplier and customer meetings where appropriate in support of Sales, Commercial, Legal or Service teams as necessary to deliver on commitments to customers.
- Maintain an active awareness of latest relevant commercial and business developments, and relevant contract law developments.
- 5+ years’ experience as a contract negotiator, bid manager or programme manager in a related field – ideally IoT and/or outsourced/managed services
- Experienced in negotiating complex contracts, develops discussions in a succinct yet persuasive manner, executes efficiently and effectively
- Commercially aware with proven business, contract, commercial and legal acumen with ability to analyse and evaluate implications and contractual risks
- Understanding of IT/Telecoms procurement, and knowledge of commercial, service and contractual best practice in IT/Telecoms procurement
- Professional excellence – strong contract law & legal knowledge
- Fluent written and spoken English
- IoT background an advantage
- IoT technical background an advantage
- ITIL skills/qualifications an advantage
- Additional foreign language skills – desirable
What do we have to offer you?
- International environment and unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest in development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team building, modern office, work on top edge technologies and interesting projects in industry, private medical insurance
Quectel Research & Development Center Europe Co. d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10L, 11070 Novi Beograd
- PIB: 111718882
- Matični broj: 21527963