Contracts & Commercial Manager
CRE International is a real estate development consultancy company with broad experience in project/construction management, contract management, cost management, construction supervision, QA/QC, preparation of Feasibility studies and technical Due Diligence studies, design and technical control of design documentation.
CRE International gathers a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals from various fields of engineering – architectural, civil, high voltage electrical and low voltage electrical, HVAC, public health systems, transport systems, traffic, landscaping, energy efficiency engineering etc.
We are seeking to recruit a Contracts and Commercial Manager with drive and ambition to match our own.
The Contracts and Commercial Manager reports to the Project Manager.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Procurement under FIDIC based contract
- Contract preparation
- Technical and Commercial negotiations with Tenderers
- Tracking project costs in order to meet budget
- Create regular project cost and procurement status reports
- Write contract letters and other communications and notices throughout the construction contract duration
- Analysis of Contractors’ proposals for variation, their compliance to the contracted terms and scope of works and preparation of Variation Orders where it is necessary
- Maintain detailed and organized files
- Analyse and mitigate risk
- Track payments and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Architectural, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (Master’s degree preferable)
- Excellent knowledge in administering FIDIC construction contracts
- Minimum 10 years of experience in development of real estate projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in contract administration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project, AutoCad and Revit software
- Strong written and oral proficiency in and English and Serbian (additional languages are a plus)
- Strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage team
- Driving licence (B category)
Deadline for applications: 11.03.2020.