We are looking for Contracts specialist to join our team in Loznica!
In accordance with Project procedures, the Contracts Specialist is required to:
· form and administer low to medium complexity contracts in accordance with the supply chain assignment schedule.
· participate in the development of master contracts documentation, procedures, forms and templates.
· this role reports to and receives operational direction from the Contracts Supervisor and receives functional guidance from the respective contracts global business unit management.
Essential: from candidates are expected to have working experience with contracts documentation at Projects in construction / industrial sector and formal education in civil engineering field is advantage.
· communicating with the client, third party engineers, construction and other functions to form packages as and when required.
· preparing bid request packages, addenda and other bid cycle correspondence to ensure proper format, content
· and project requirements are met.
· providing recommendations regarding changes to template terms and conditions, as appropriate.
· reviewing bid tabulations for accuracy, bidder recommendation and completeness.
· leading negotiations to deliver a favourable outcome for the client.
· administering contracts in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract including management of and processing variations, payment, claims, etc.
· providing reports to management including in relation to potential cost and schedule impacts on the overall project budget and schedule.
· providing recommendations to supervisor regarding updates to terms and conditions, forms and templates to improve the cost, schedule, quality outcome for the client.
· representing the contracts function at package reviews.
· The Contracts Specialist is to participate and contribute to continual improvement for the contracts function which includes providing recommendations to the designated manager regarding changes to the terms and conditions, procedures, templates and forms to improve efficiency, accuracy, quality of the contracts function outputs.
· maintain relationships with bidders and contractor personnel in order to resolve specific project problems, to be aware of current market conditions, and to inform bidders and contractors, when necessary, of the overall project requirements.
· maintain contact with corporate groups, functional departments and global business unit contracts personnel. § maintain contacts with client personnel as authorised and/or directed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· broad experience in the formation, negotiation, award and administration of low to medium complexity construction and services contracts.
· experience in developing various construction and services contract types, fee arrangements, terms and conditions.
· skilled in working and communicating effectively with all levels of project functional groups.
· fluent in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Una Consult d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Arsenija Čarnojevića 77/19
- PIB: 109996201
- Matični broj: 21281999