Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Controller Component Services
A Controller Component Services will provide support to the SR Technics Component Services Controlling & BU Management team in all financial and business analysis aspects related to Personal Cost and OPEX. She/he will conduct comprehensive analysis and create reports that enable an effective management to take actions on overhead cost.
The position holder will also maintain an efficient and level-fitted Management Information System (MIS) to ensure meaningful, correct and timely information to the business unit management and other stakeholders. She/he will support planning processes for the business unit and plan achievement through appropriate analysis.
- Support the budgeting & business planning process for the BU
- Support the preparation of forecasts on BU level in a team effort
- Conduct monthly reports and analysis of financial results for BU
- Provide conclusive information suitable for recipients across all levels and functions as basis for decision making
- Provide transparent and self-explanatory cost analysis and other information in regards to the BU cost structure
- Drive continuous improvements of analytics tools
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis/assignments
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- 3+ years of work experience in an industrial and financial function environment
- SAP skills
- knowledge in FI/CO modules and analysis tools (SAS/BW/Oracle) is required
- knowledge in SAP MM and SD modules, as well as in Hyperion would be considered as an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at every company level
- Strong analytical skills
- Committed and result-oriented personality
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 13.12.2018.