LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 2.8 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1000 stores in 38 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023 and we open a store somewhere in the world every 5 days!
We have been selected by LinkedIn in 2015 as the most in demand Turkish company in EMEA. According to “100 Women-Friendly Companies Research” conducted by Capital Magazine in 2015, we also ranked the 1st Company in Turkey which employs the highest number of female managers.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 24,000 people in Turkey and abroad, with more than 500 job positions throughout the company.
The Role: Construction and Technical Affairs Supervisor
This position will be responsible for the new store decoration, maintenance and renovation of the existing stores of LC Waikiki in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Croatia. The position will be located in Serbia Office/ Belgrade.
- Checking condition of premises;
- Delivering projects on time, within budget and required standards and quality;
- Escalating risks on time for successfull project execution;
- Checking payment progress/ final account of projects;
- Interfacing with business units and cross-functional team members, timely and accurately;
- Managing projects with third-party vendors and external parties;
- Managing the construction supply chain; identifying and quantifying materials and items to be ordered to ensure timely delivery and placement;
- Resolving contractor site queries and monitor workmanship quality, ensuring design drawings & details are applied on site;
- Producing project and site updates ascertaining handover dates;
- Visiting store and completing handover process.
- Civil Engineering or Architecture degree;
- Min. 5 years of technical experience in construction, architectural/design consultancy, shopfitting, preferably in retail sector;
- Advanced Level of English (Both written and verbal) is a must;
- Ability to use AutoCAD and Ms Office programs;
- Knowledge of Local Construction, Electrical, Mechanical and Fire Regulations;
- Preferably experienced at all Electrical, Mechanical and Architectural operations of Mall Construction Sites, store decoration and interior decoration Works;
- Ability to travel both locally and Internationally;
- Static knowledge is plus;
- Having excellent analytical thinking & problem solving capabilities;
- Able to manage multiple tasks & projects concurrently;
- Having excellent communication skills;
- Goal and result oriented, proactive and open to innovative approaches;
- No restriction to travel.
LC Waikiki Retail RS d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Knez Mihailova 44
- PIB: 108942206
- Matični broj: 21097551