INCANTO is one of the leading brands in the Italian and European fashion market.
A top team of designers creates collections that correspond to the latest trends in the fashion industry.
The mission is to enable every woman to find underwear in which she will feel comfortable, confident and desirable.
Coordinator in Warehouse of finished products
- Applying plan of work organization and controlling all work processes in warehouse or part of warehouse is responsible for in accordance to Logistic manager instructions.
- Coordinating work processes in department that is responsible for.
- Coordinating work of employees and arranging them in accordance with the job requirements.
- Preparing orders for foreign and domestic market:
- Directing warehouse clerks to prepare goods;
- Scanning prepared goods and recording exact amounts and name of article;
- Controlling if the prepared goods are in accordance with order;
- Follows loading goods in trucks;
- Making sure that person in charge signs all shipments.
- Following receipt of goods from production
- Controlling coherence between the receipts and the actual quantity of goods;
- Recording received goods to amount in warehouse.
- Coordinating storage process of goods:
- Making sure that goods are stored properly;
- Controlling if goods are set to right place;
- Controlling if they are stored properly.
- Responsible for the stock of goods, participate in organization and performing inventory.
- Following if employees are handling carefully with goods in order to prevent damage.
- Following if employees are handling properly with forklift.
- Following if employees are taking care of tools that are used in daily base for work (forklift, truck, van...).
- Following if employees are maintaining cleanliness of warehouse space and working tools.
- Controlling if employees follow safety and protection rules.
- Performing any other tasks as requested by superiors within their organizational units.
We expect from the candidates:
- Pronounced communication skills, ability to solve problems quickly.
- Necessary work experience in relevant job positions (at least 3 years).
- Necessary knowledge of Russian (daily communication).
- Knowledge of the English language is welcome.
We offer candidates:
- Possibility of advancement and acquisition of additional knowledge.
- Positive and inspiring work environment, dynamic work.
Incanto Industries d.o.o.
- Srbija, Čelarevo, Maršala Tita
- PIB: 108637468
- Matični broj: 21039128