SOS Children’s Villages Serbia is a member of SOS Children’s Villages International, founded 1949, helping more than 1.200.000 people in 135 countries worldwide.
We are present in Serbia since 2004, in SOS Children’s Village Kraljevo and through different family strengthening and youth empowering programs, in other locations in Serbia, aimed at providing a loving home for every child.
In order to support our programs development and sustainability, we are looking for
(senior position, location: Belgrade)
Mission of the position:
Pursue opportunities with and fundraise from the corporate entities of the country to fund the relevant programs, investments and costs of the organization in Serbia to reach financial self-sufficiency in accordance with the Corporate Fundraising Strategy and the annual Business Plan; by monitoring, evaluating and analyzing the actual results (vs. the targets) and the competitor activities.
Establish and maintain long term partnership with corporate donors, manage aund upgrade the accounts, network and position the SOS Children Villages International brand according to the brand vision, mission and values.
Key performance areas and main responsibilities:
- Fundraising from big and small & medium corporate enterprises by partnership negotiations
- Implementation and update of the corporate fundraising strategy
- Development of the annual CFR Business Plan, budget and the annual CFR tools (product portfolio and packages, presentations, proposals, partners’ categorization, loyalty services)
- Account management: building and development long-term partnerships with corporate donors
- Networking, brand positioning, recruiting new partners
- Own performance monitoring, market and competitor monitoring and analysis
- University degree in humanities, organizational sciences, economics, law, management, international business development / marketing, sales / business administration / business management / public relations or communications (Masters Degree in a relevant field will be considered as asset)
- At least 3 years of verified experience and results in the field of fundraising, marketing or sales at international NGOs or at multinational companies
- Highly developed negotiations and account management skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Fluent spoken and written English language
- PC literate
- Driver – B category
- Strong motivation to identify with the vision, mission and values of SOS Children’s Villages
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good at relationship-building with different levels and stakeholders of various organisations, companies, business partners
- Positive working attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised, result-oriented, proactive and reliable
- Innovative and creative, claiming and demonstrating high professional standards
- Engaged, determined, persistent, “can do” and solution-oriented mentality
- Good team player
- Strategic and analytical thinking abilities
If you are interested in the position please send your CV electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Fondacija SOS Dečija sela Srbija
Fondacija SOS Dečija sela Srbija je humanitarna, nevladina organizacija, posvećena dobrobiti dece – brizi o deci bez roditeljskog staranja, i jačanju snaga porodica i zajednica u brizi o svojoj deci i očuvanju njihove bezbednosti, kao preventivnoj meri protiv napuštanja i zanemarivanja dece. Članica smo Međunarodne organizacije SOS Dečija sela, koja u 135 zemalja sveta pomaže više od 1.200.000 hiljada ljudi. U Srbiji smo prisutni od 2004. godine, kroz brigu o deci bez roditeljskog staranja u SOS…Više o poslodavcu